1. Mona. I have to admit I was worried that people were saying it was really good because those were the rules. Lucky they were not lying. I felt like I was in both a Bond film and a David Lynch film only it was full of amazing art.
2. The boat ride over to Mona. It was freezing cold from the wind, but boat rides are always a good way to see a city. So it was worth being cold.
3. Cheap beer. Hello $4 Cascade pints at the Brisbane Hotel.
4. Pool. I beat Gareth. This rarely happens.
5. Mount Wellington. We got a tour bus up there, the driver had personality, the view was pretty amazing and there was snow.
6. Dinner at Smolt. It was late on a Tuesday and they were still open. The food and wine was amazing and I may have seen a certain bass player from a certain band I was pretty obsessed with at age 16. I internally OMGEEEEEEED.
7. The Cascade Brewery. The building reminded me of something from a Tim Burton film and with the mountain behind it it was pretty spectacular. Plus drinking outside during the day is always fun.