We have just listed our 2013 calendar on Etsy. Here is some information about the calendars:
- We currently have three designs; Melbourne Stations, Swimsuit (shown above) and a Kitty Calendar.
- They are printed onto a lovely stock that is 190gsm (the front page is 300gsm) and it is a 100% recycled paper that is from post consumer waste.
- It is bound so it opens right up to double A4 size (top to bottom) creating a pretty big calendar. This means more room for the actual calendar area and more room for the images.
- I did lots of new drawings for these calendars.
- The swimsuit calendar is ALL new drawings with nothing based on any card designs (except a drawing that is sort of based on this card).
- We plan on doing some more designs in the next few weeks (we will do a boy and a girl one again of course).
- If you're wanting to send them overseas for gifts we can do this for you, and we can wrap them and add a card as well. Just let us know when you are checking out that it is a gift and what to say on the gift tag.
- Did you know: Thirty days has September, April June and November, all the rest have 31 except for February who decided that was all too mainstream and cut down on a few.